Regulations and Licence
UFX is a worldwide brand committed to your trading experience. To ensure that we adhere to the highest professional and ethical standards, employ fair-customer treatment rules and enable you to access investor protection schemes, We are regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission under licence number 14581.
Please contact your Personal Trading Consultant to find out further details about our regulatory compliance.
Regulations and Licence
UFX is a fully regulated forex broker operated by Reliantco Investments Limited, authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, “CySEC” with license number 127/10.
As such UFX, adheres also to the strict MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive) standards, a European Union law that oversees safe-practice regulations and standards for financial and investment firms within the European Economic Area. Employing rigorous regulations and standards, we ensure that you can enjoy a safe and secure trading experience.
UFX operates within the EEA and is therefore registered with the regulatory bodies listed below.
|Czech Republic||Czech National Bank (CNB) - Read More|
|Denmark||Finanstilsynet - Read More|
|Estonia||Estonian Financial Supervision Authority - Read More|
|Finland||Finanssivalvonta,Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA) - Read More|
|France||Banque de France - Read More|
|Germany||The Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) - Read More|
|Greece||Hellenic Capital Market Commission (HCMC) - Read More|
|Hungary||Hungarian Financial Supervisory Authority (HFSA) - Read More|
|Italy||Commissione Nazionale per le Societa e la Borsa - Read More|
|Latvia||The Financial and Capital Market Commission (FKTK) - Read More|
|Lithuania||The Lithuanian Securities Commission (LSC) - Read More|
|Luxembourg||Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) - Read More|
|Malta||Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) - Read More|
|Netherlands||Authority For the Financial Markets (AFM) - Read More|
|Norway||Finanstilsynet -The Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway - Read More|
|Poland||Polish financial Supervision authority - Read More|
|Portugal||Portuguese Securities Commission (CMVM) - Read More|
|Romania||CNVM - Read More|
|Slovenia||The Securities Market Agency - Read More|
|South Africa||Financial Services Board (FSP no. 44961) - Read More|
|Spain||Comision Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV) - Read More|
|Sweden||The Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority - Read More|
|United Kingdom||Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) - Read More|
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission has issued License Number 127/10 to Reliantco Investments Limited to provide you with the following financial and ancillary services:
(a) Receive and transmit orders for you in financial instruments,
(b) Foreign currency services provided they are associated with the provision of the Investment service of (a) above,
(c) Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments for the account of clients, including custodianship and related services such as cash/collateral management,
(d) Investment research and financial analysis or other forms of general recommendations relating to transactions in financial instruments.
For the following financial instruments:
- Undertakings for Collective Investment Funds.
- Money market assets.
- Transferable securities.
- Futures, options, forward rate agreements and swaps, as well as any other contracts for derivatives that relate to interest rates, yields, currencies or securities, as well as other financial measures, indices or derivatives instruments that may be fulfilled in cash or physically.
- Futures, forward rate agreements, options, swaps and various other contracts for derivatives concerning commodities that are required to be fulfilled in cash, or one of the above that may possibly be fulfilled in cash at the request of one of the involved parties (other than for reasons of a termination event such as default).
- Futures, options, swaps and any other contracts for derivatives concerning commodities that can be settled physically, given that the instrument is traded on a regulated market and/or a Multilateral Trading Facility (MTF).
- Financial CFDs (Contracts for Difference).
- Derivative instruments for the transfer of credit risk.
- Futures, options, forwards and swaps, as well as all other contracts for derivatives concerning commodities (including those not mentioned at point 6 above) that can be fulfilled physically, are not for commercial uses, have the characteristics of other derivative instruments and that are settled and cleared through a recognised clearing house or are subject to recurring margin or maintenance calls.
- Futures, options, forwards, swaps, and any other contracts for derivatives that relate to inflation rates, emission allowances, freight rates, climatic variables or any other economic reports that are officially issued, which require fulfillment in cash or may possibly be fulfilled in cash at the request of one side involved in the transaction (other than because of a termination event such as a default), and any other contract for a derivative that relates to indices, obligations, measures, rights and assets not otherwise listed in this part that possess characteristics similar to other derivative financial instruments, in regards to, among other things, they are traded on an MTF or a market that is regulated, and they are settled and cleared through authorised clearing houses or subject to recurring margin or maintenance calls.
Company ID : HE270726
Company VAT Number : 10270726F