GDX

Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF

Since:
May 16, 2006

Summary:
UFX traders can benefit from trading the GDX ETF, which tracks the combined performance of global Gold mining firms listed. The GDX is the largest globally held fund in the Gold mining market, but only includes firms listed on American indices.

Trading the GDX ETF gives traders the added advantage of investing across a large portion of the precious metals market. Gold mining firms constitute 80% of the ETF’s listings, while the remaining 20% includes mining firms of other precious metals.

Indices Listed:

  • NYSE
  • NYSE Arca
  • NASDAQ
Trade GDX