- Log in to your UFX trading account.
Use the email or username you registered with and your 6-20 character password to log in here.
If you still need to register an account, you can open one here.
- Once in the Trading Platform, click the green ADD FUNDS button located at the top right hand side of the screen:
- Choose the credit card option at the top of the list on the left hand side of the screen and:
- Fill in the Amount to Deposit
- Select Maestro under Credit Card Types
- Enter your 16-digit Card Number
- Select the Expiration Date (Month/Year) from the drop down menu
- Enter the CVV number – This is the last three digits of the number that appears on the signature strip on the back of your card.
- Enter the Card Holder Name
4. Now enter the Billing Info at the top right of the screen:
- Enter your First Name
- Enter your Last Name
- Enter your Address including the building number
- Enter your City
- Enter your Zip Code
- Select your Country from the drop down menu
5. Click on the green DEPOSIT button on the bottom right of the screen to complete the transaction.
6. If all the details entered are correct and there are sufficient funds to process the transaction you will see Deposit Successful. Your balance will be updated and you are now able to use the funds on the trading platform.
If you see Unsuccessful Deposit, click on the green TRY AGAIN button and carefully follow the above steps.
If you have entered everything correctly and are certain you have sufficient funds to make the deposit, UFX customer support is available by phone or Live Chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.